Tuesday, August 31, 2004

>we just wanna be heard<

hey not i din want to talk to u.. u also never talk to mi mah.. i'm just stressed out by my js forum... got so many post .. dunnoe when can finish.. so put my status as busy loh... wasted the whole morning today.. din do anything.. yest aftn also... i told myself must get some work done... so sian ar.. all the work piling up.. den my lecturer just dropped on us .. just saw the announcement.. need to hand up some 500 words assignment like next wk loh.. happiness... den my socio assignment also left hanging.. dunnoe when can start on it cuz my grp member like ma jiam dun remember like dat loh... yingfong.. u want ice cream?? come my house ar.. i treat u eat.. i got quite a lot of ice cream in my freezer now... i tink i'm sick of studying n piaing..dun feel the urgentness n motivation liao.. tired n sian of all that alreadi..how?? my readings are left untouched.. project dun seem to make any progress except for japanese studies.. tink i click best wif my frens in tat grp, tat's y can get more things done.. well.. i gotta go back to my forum.. tink i've got 100 post to read or so.. den must tink of things to post up too..sian... well.. for those stressed pple like mi.. do call mi to have lunch, movie or just chill out during breaks or after sch k!!!

No comments: