Saturday, August 28, 2004

-Shoutout-

Here's a big shoutout going out to all of u! Yeah, finally, managed to get u all in. Haha.
I had a not too bad week at school leh. Erm, at least i can say enjoyed it more than my 1st week.
1st time i'm sitting here at my notebk, trying to update this bloggie. Yay. (My precious ibm...)
Racked my brain trying to think of topics for my toopid research papers.
Die, less than 2 weeks to go & i haven't got the slightest clue what i'm going to deliver.
Prof Raj might just drag me to the abbatoir and personally slaughter me with a chopper. Or a parang, wateva the case.
And there's Prof Mark and his analytical skills homework. Did i mention he has this habit of wearing unmatching socks? *Grins*
I wanna go to the cinema soon. Someone take me.
I'm out :)

No comments: