Saturday, August 21, 2004

Greetings to all... how have you all been?
I've been lamenting a lot in my case *Chuckles*
It figures lah, still not used to the pace of life *sob sob* You know? The uni life...
Weekend is finally here! Whee! How'll you spend it?
To: Yiling aka the Telly Guru & my ardent blog supporter~
"It's ok to post wateva you wish to say. A blog's for you to trash out your thoughts.
I read the posts around here pretty frequently.
It's a common sharing platform for all..."
Look forward to hearing from you gals! We'll flood this blog *sniggers*

Nitez! It's 1.33am :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello Kissa!
Thanks for your little note of support :)
I took a look at your blog too *grins*
Am interested in knowing more about ur background.
Drop us a note anytime~
Keep the comments streaming in too :)