Monday, June 25, 2007

=(

Shu Hui... I just extracted my Wisdom Tooth this morning too! =( The extraction process was ok, but the aftermath... I mean after the anesthesia went off... omg.. very the painful! Ying Fong dear, if your wisdom tooth isn't giving you problem, think thrice before going for extraction (even though it's only €10). For me, it was supposed to just be normal teeth check up.. until yesterday night acute pain set in from my naughty wisdom tooth, which lasted till this morning. The dentist saw and was like.. the rest of the teeth are ok, but this one.. VERY BAD.. Gefährlich!.. so I was directed to another dentist some 4 U Bahn stations away for extraction..

It's still so swellischh.... now... =(

6 comments:

~yf said...

oh no.. i'm so sorry.. about the dental checkup.. lousy aok hasn't sent me the insurance card yet... so i'm really stuck with no choicee about the check up.. and no.. my wisdom teeth are not giving me trouble now.. wait till i return singapore and have to spend a few hundred for extraction.. then it'll give me trouble.. life is always like tat.. cheer up =)

Michelle said...

My wisdom tooth was growing at an odd angle, jostling for space with the 2nd molar. That's why i got it removed. Really. If there's no reason just leave your wisdoms alone. Wait till there's trouble.

Xl, are u on a soft diet too? I'm thinking pudding and applesauce, haha, since it might be hard to get porridge there. Am i right? ;p

Swelling is common. Rinse your mouth with warm saltwater if you can. And oh u can use an icepack like i did.

Tomorrow i'm getting another 2 teeth extracted (i'm going to get braces). Wish me luck!

<3

Michelle said...

Ah i've got 2 big holes in my mouth now.

The taste of blood is, um, disgusting!

dusty said...

i'm supposed to extract mine when my wisdom tooth gave probs too.. but was too tired of the pain n inconvenience of extracting..so i din do it in the end.. but my dentist says tat u'll have to pull it out sooner or later.. cuz it'll act up someday... so if u have the time, to slack at home n recuperate.. den 长痛不如短痛

PeGGy said...

Wah... so much teeth plucking adventures... Hahs.
You gals take care of yourselves overseas yep.
Guess I'm not wise enough yet... My wisdom tooth are nowhere to be seen. Haha.. kk. Joking. :P

Michelle said...

"so if u have the time, to slack at home n recuperate" -- Yup, that's what holidays are for ;)

"Guess I'm not wise enough yet... My wisdom tooth are nowhere to be seen"
-- Sigh. Peggy, wisen up! :P