Thursday, June 14, 2007

They say pictures speak a thousand words, I say they take up more space. HAh!







Heyhey!!! So loooong never blog liao... Hah. Guess what? I'm already in year number 2 at np, Mass comm. Wah. So far so good... Still surviving. Haiz. But my last sem was lousy thou. My grades dropped like nobody's business. :( *sniff* Currently having my holidays now! Whee! Only 2 weeks though.. and it's not much of a holiday with tests, project deadlines and camps coming. =.= Haizzzz.... Ok. Enough crap. Hah. Missed everyone!! Oh... and know what? I took up like very very basic German for 6 weeks. Like really basic. Hah. BUT... I didn't choose it lor. FOrced de. Wanted to take french but aiyah.... pathetic me overslept. And... missed my chance to choose it. BLEAHhhhhh...... THE WORLD IS SO UNFAIR! Haha... Oh well. But it turned out ok lah. Heh. Think i forgot everything by now already. Hahaha... Anyway, met shuhui and Qammie today to shop for our dear yujie. Mission Perlini Silver... Tsk tsk... We BRAVED fire, hailstones, thunderstorms... uhh... Tsunamis... Tiramisus... Oh. WAit. That's a cake. Hahah. Oh well... you get the idea. Alrighto... hui hui's rushing me to post daaa pics.... Hehe. Enjoy. LOVE YOU GALS!!! TAKE CARE!

Till the next time i blog again.... Hahahh..
*hugs*
Peggy

No comments: