Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dying but still Alive...


Heya peeps! The past week had been a really hectic week for me, with a few more deadlines than usual. And guess what? I've been putting weight like nobody's business coz i skip my trainings from time to time coz of my endless projects... Haiz. I'm officially 52KG now. Darn heavy sia... =.= To think I was 30plus in my secondary school days... (so long ago) :( Oh well... Glad to see you gals are still all well and healthy overseas. Heh. Wonder when's the next time we all can gather again?

Modules I've been taking this sem are supposed to be the hardest of the lot. So I'm still learning how to survive it. I'm taking news writing, TV studio production, advertising, media management, media research methods and drama and poetry. Hah. Sorry if I'm boring you gals.

Hah.. And I've been helping out at this competition organised by Mediacorp. Heh.. It's "Live your Dream"... Something like Singapore Idol lah... but only for people 25 and above. Hah. Learnt quite a bit there... But this line's definitely harder than I thought. :/ Barely surviving this sem. Hah.

Here's a pic i took with some of the volunteers from SP and NP, the guy up front's Utt! Hah. He played Pepsi Cola with us. Really friendly guy. :)

6 comments:

~yf said...

haa.. you can't be dying more than i am.. who said coming on exchange is all a piece of cake? hmm.. at least not for me.. sigh..

well the guy infront is cute.. haa.. and you sound like you are having fun.. let's go jogging after i come back.. cos even though i have not weighed myself for months i know i have put on weight too..

and the best thing is the guy also on exchange with me is trying to put on weight.. people pls go invent a pianless and quick way for weight and fats redistribution.. tat way there will never be another overweight or underweight person in the world again!!

dusty said...

i still can't quite believe tat utt is over 30... my goodness..

Michelle said...

"people pls go invent a pianless and quick way for weight and fats redistribution" -- Maybe in future. For now let us just stick to the-less-carbs-more-exercise diet ;)

Oh ya. Utt is my guilty pleasure. But i still like geeks.

PeGGy said...

really?? u like geeks?! HAha.. Didn't know that!
Whee! just checked the scales. 52kg now...
I wanna lose weight!

kk!! Let's jog when you gals are back! Haha..
Every sat or something again.. HEhe.
Yep yep...lose fats the traditional way! :)

Michelle said...

Yeah.. i was watching Beauty and the Geek when i thought, heck, once you get past the glasses some geeks are actually quite sexy.

Why do so many girls like bad boys anyway? ;)

Sk8eR said...

ooooh he's hot!!! =p