Wednesday, June 21, 2006


yilingshu hui *paiseh, must be i 眼花了 from staring at 2 coms whole day* dear.. where did u extract ur wisdom tooth? Why did u extract them? Is it because it hurts? Mine hurt abit when growing, but now that it's growth has stablized, it doesn't hurt anymore.. BUT, it's not in line with the rest of my teeth. It's like half a tooh out of the whole row. Do you think I should extract it out too?

Count yourself lucky, I went to eat Lu Rou Fan yesterday with my brother for dinner @ 鬍鬚張..so you get to drool at the rice~ The bowl of rice at the bottom of the picture is the Lu Rou Fan. The soup is Si Shen Tang (4 gods soup *hahaa*) then the other bowl of rice is Ji Rou Fan (chicken Rice) and the u know what's the red meat~
But seriously, I recommend not to eat Lu Rou Fan in these kind of places (aka small aircon places), cos it's like NT6 more expansive than the ones I ate at non-aircon vendors, costing only NT20!! (s$1)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

looking at this before dinner makes me very very hungry..