Tuesday, June 20, 2006


We don't need TagBoards, we just blog entries & comments! =)
I'm having conflicting thoughts of time passing faster so that I can be back soon. Kind of miss u all.. *cut the sappy thoughts* Hope everyone's enjoy whatever they are doing, sp with her intern, peg with schooling, yf with work.. wats the others doing? *scratch head* Well, on Sunday, I went to eat this Beef Noodle. The shop looks super old and says that they are 20 years old, Lao3 Dian4 (old shop). So I went in to buy.. actually I think it's quite nice. Just that I had asked to Da Pao (take away) and after 15mins of walk home, the noodles were abit soggy le.. *sigh* The beef's good though!! But then, the soup abit too salty. Did I mention the Taiwanese prefer to eat with stronger taste? At least that's the case for food you find outside. I miss my mum's cooking.

I have an idea, maybe we should gather together one day and just cook for ourselves! =) Sunddely this idea reminds me of Yujie.. her sleepover idea. K.. take care girls.. I'm still in office though.. heard that if I OT after 7.30pm, I get like NT80 (S$4) more *lumpsum*.. haa.. so little nonetheless..

No comments: