Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sick but still alive... hah.

HeyOZZz!!! Hahah... I'm like sick but i still went for my kickboxing just now anyway, guess all the sweating makes me feel better actually. Hah... *cough cough* Opps... I mean mentally... :p Anyway, I stinking right now coz i haven't bathed! Hah... Mass Comm's driving me crazy but I'm loving it at the same time. Haiz... Endless projects leh. Tired. Geez.. That's prob why I'm falling sick like nobody's business! Hah. Anyway, I did some filming for my location video module's project and it's so FUN! hah. MAybe i should ask some of you to be my actors since you gals are so bored. Hah. Anyway, it's prob the only module i love. Opps... time to go now... another project. Haiz. Oh well... To all the rotting ppl out there, JUST DON"T STINK UP THE PLACE HOR!!! :D

1 comment:

Michelle said...

welcome to the dugout!