Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Peggy and School

Heyhey!!!

God. I'm glad to be back in school. For only a reason. INTERNET. haha. OKok. I should get broadband. I know. HAha. I'm probably still the ONLY person alive on earth who is still using dail-up. =.= Tsk.

YUJIE!! Gosh... I love your pics. Hah. I miss you so much. But forgive me. I'm know I'm really a lousy ass when it comes to staying in touch. >.< Lazy bum me.

ARGHHHhh.. New school sem. My last sem before i choose my electives. And i still have no idea what to take! god. Oh well.

News people. I've a new hairdo! Haha. Uhh... Sorry arh. No pics. Wait till I get a good pic of my hair, I'll post up k? Hah. Think shuhui's the only one who has seen it. :P Nah... dun worry, it's nothing drastic. To give you gals an idea, it's something like S.H.E (Hebe)'s short hair.



Hahah. Mine's a $9 version.

Heh. Time for lunch! You gals take care.

LOVE u all,
PeGGy :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Peggy is a super chio bu with her chic new Hebe hairstyle, can? Hee hee

Yujie i love your photos too -- especially the 2nd one :)

Everyone, why not post some photos of yourselves..?

~yf said...

i have a similar hairstyle lor..
and i cut way before this.. lousy peg even commented tat i look like her sec sch days..

so peg.. are you returning to your old hairstyle?

Michelle said...

Oh ya she did mention. hee. similar hairstyles.

xin|i said...

haa.. yf, i don't think ur hairstyle is the same as the hebe one lor.. unless u meant peg's new hair style's like ur current one?