Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ok ok... fiiiine.

Alright guys. It is 12.30 AM, I have French and English homework due, and my tummy is rumbling. Again. Since I can't appease all these demands, I decided to try and appease all you guys.

First of all, I'm gonna post a "nice" picture of my man. Keep in mind he was all prettied up when he took this -- he doesn't look like that everyday. Haha~ =p




Second, WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA COME VISIT ME? I think the next time I go home will be this December if Hong Yuan decides to join "The Dance Floor" then I will go home and dance dance dance!!! =D

Last but DEFinitely not least, you guys should all get a myspace... like Shu Hui-Michelle did. But you can still check out my cute face at www.myspace.com/breevil!!!

Ok, wild n out!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

cross ur fingers and pray they'll hold the dance floor again when u come back in dec. then u can have ur phantom x reunion, and i shall be official photographer, rofl