Monday, February 05, 2007

me and yiling booked the wishlist item of the prison break already.. (and i've told shu hui.. me and my big mouth..) who ask someone to post her wish list so late.. when the limited edition of the 4 vcds and dvd version of sun yan zi (only 3000 pieces in whole of asia) has been sold out... and e last i saw.. the cd version has only 1 piece left in sembawang.. wonder if shu hui will go and buy it st after reading this..



xinli is it crazy for me to ask you to go see see look look if it's there in germany?



btw harry potter 7th book is coming out in july 21.. and i've finished my entire set of the first 6 books.. hee.. the mini potter lib is now asking for the donation of the last and final book while offering to let you (e gals) any of the first 6..

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks to yl & yf i'm finally getting my Prison Break series! Woo hoo! Hurray for another dose of Wentworth Miller!

Btw i didn't know the Yanzi ltd edition cd would be out so soon. How sad.

Yesh yf i think it would be crazy. It's alright! Xl you can get me sausages though. Like bratwursts, maybe.

Yf! You can preorder Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows here!

Love you all! :)

xin|i said...

ahhh.. i have no idea what Prison Break u were referring to.. until my friend said tat its a series? ermm.... my friend has up to season 2 episode 15 .. CONtact me for further details during my Working hours. =)

sausages? how abt an exchange .. taiwan sausage for some german ones.. haa

I went Paris Disneyland todayyyyyy =)

Michelle said...

I will get u some hotdogs, u want?

Lucky u! U must have had a great time. Is France really what they make it out to be? What about the frenchmen? Hee hee.

Ooh yesh i would be very interested to start watching season 2 right now.. haha.. problem is i barely see u online at all! Argh!

~yf said...

she's online from 4pm onwards.. so try to catch her during tat time.. but she's now sick and on mc.. hope she'll recover sooon..