Thursday, January 11, 2007

This is just for you Shu Hui.

Okay, so I was reminded of this Blogger thingiemajigger like 30 minutes ago by Shu Hui. So Shu Hui, in honour of your reminder, this first blog by me in 2007 is gonna be dedicated to YOU.

Playing Neopets' Destruct-O-Match while trying to extrude coherent thoughts is not as easy as I make it look. Hahaha :p Anyways, to keep this first one short (like lessons on the first day of school), I have a boyfriend now.

Yes.

I'm dating Christian.

Despite all the numerous exploits I've been through with him in about half a year, we decided to try and make a go of things. So I see him nearly every weekend now. Otherwise I'm in school and work Mondays to Fridays. I know you guys have started classes, how about telling ME what's going on over there eh?

Anyways I'm done for tonight... It's 8.04 PM on a Wednesday, and I have to get back to nothing. Haha... :)

10 comments:

xin|i said...

any photos from uuu?? i want to see uuuuu!!

xin|i said...

and him too!!

Michelle said...

YJ: Aiyoh someone still play neopets wor. Tsk tsk. (Sorry, how old did say were you again?)

Everyone's dating, maybe i should get someone too. Hai. But cannot anyhow grab. All e men around me either attached or my hao jie mei, how, how?

I cannot see your bf's face on facebook btw. Lousy wousy.

Looking forward to more of your postings btw!

XL: Aiyoh another busy one too. Wonder when i can visit germany, i want sausages (buy for me pretty please?).. and erh.. where's my 21st bday present?! (Mwhaha)

Ok ok we miss you both. Can add me on skype! it's 'missblunder'

Michelle said...

*(Sorry, how old did say you were again?)

pai seh must correct error wor

dusty said...

wah.. who's everyone?? so far like got 2 onli wor.. unless there's someone secretly dating...heh

Michelle said...

Haha YL u r very right -- i am dating my accounting textbook! Hurray!

xin|i said...

yup and now I'm starting to date my ibm (company) laptop every weekdays! ;)

dusty said...

hey shuhui, i din receive the photos ar... can send to my msn email?? or anyone who received the photos just forward them to mi?

Michelle said...

Orh no no i just sent to xinli only -- thought no one respond so means dowan :P

Michelle said...

I sent the links over le, check ur emails.. if got photos please send to me too, thank you