Monday, September 06, 2004

realli bad day!!!

i'm trying hard not to complain.. but it's hard... realli hard..esp today.. day started off well wif mi being early for once for my japanese studies tutorial.. cuz i tot cab down..hehe.. had a rather gd discussion/debate... den later my horror starts... i went for lecture n left the 2 library books dat i borrowed earlier on in the morning... onli realise dat after my tut.. went back to find..but it was gone.. walked ard arts n central lib like 3 time... n my phone died on mi at such a timely event.. was supposed to meet a gal frm my lit class to get sthg.. but couldn't cuz my phone died.. thank God i met my tut fren frm my earlier class.. she was realli nice.. traded phone wif mi so tat i can use it... den went wif mi to lib to find out abt my lost books... wat a bad day... i getting worried... the bks are for my projects... which i need to hand in outline next week.. n if i can't find them.. i prob have to pay... n those books dun seem cheap at all... realli pray hard dat the person who picked up my books would return it for mi... hope tmr will be a better day.. can it ever get worse than this???

No comments: